Arthritis is one of the most leading causes of disability and most commonly affected to the world population. It is approximated that one out of three Americans has one of the hundred types of arthritis. In India, about 14% of the population or 150 million people are victims of arthritis in some form or the other. Most people over the age of 50 show signs of arthritis. Symptoms include degeneration of joints over a period of time. When one get older, their chances are greater to have arthritis and it is very common among women.
- Correction of digestion and metabolism
- Treatment for joints with Panchakarma therapy and
- Ayurvedic medicines
Ultimate goals of our treatment
- To control pain
- To improve Joint functions
- To reduce further damage
- To maintain normal Body Weight
- To achieve a Healthier Life style
|Accommodation||Occupancy||For 14 days(INR)||For 21 days(INR)||Package|
|Double or Couple||2,20,999/-||3,31,499/-||SSAP|
|Double or Couple||2,69,000/-||3,83,499/-||SSAP|
- Vasthi is the procedure by which medicine is applied through rectum. It is a good remedy for Arthritis and Paralysis and many other diseases.